23.5.13

... batteries on recharge!

.... so much has happened since my last post that I'm having to think hard about the order of events! To be totally honest, the last few weeks have been a total blur - with deadlines, schedules and fundraising all taking up a serious amount of my time.

 The highlight of the past few weeks has been our "Open Studio" event which we hosted last weekend. It was a way of giving back to the community and raising much needed funds to assist in sponsoring Christian to take part in the MS Cycle de France event. If you were unable to attend but would still like to support Christian, follow the link above. You will be able to donate on line!

... smiles all 'round!
The weather was perfect and garden (and studio) were looking good. It was lovely to catch up with so many family, friends and followers who I've not seen for a long, long time.

... a rare photo of my clean studio
 Again, I would like to personally thank my supports and sponsors who donated gifts for our raffles and fundraising:
  1. CiM Glass
  2. The Collective Store
  3. Fibonnacci Hair
  4. TLC Books -
  5. Affordable Inspirations
  6. Creative Arty Facts
  7. Mad Monnie
  8. Owl and Puss Designs
  9. Sue Harrison - Ceramicist, Bribie Island Community Art Centre

No comments: