10.7.12

... all system are go!

... for another crazy busy week! How does this happen? I've been busy in the studio over the past few days, putting the finishing touches to the workshop I am running out west in the country town of Miles, Queensland this coming weekend.
We are guests of the Dogwood Crossing Gallery and have 10 super keen students to teach over the two day workshop. I am very excited to be spending the weekend (and Bastille Day on July 14th ) in the country and look forward to a refreshing change of scenery for a few days.
... "make your own" workshops at Incube8r Gallery


I am very excited to announce that I will be giving a live bead making demonstration at the In.cube8r Gallery (Fortitude Valley) on July 20 between 6pm-8pm. If you've ever wanted to see how glass beads are made, then pop in and see me in action! So grab a ring side seat, a glass of wine and enjoy the ambiance of watching an artisan, live in action!

This will be followed by my workshop "earring making class" as part of the lunchtime workshop series at the In.cube8r Gallery running for several weeks. The classes will run for 1 hours and include all the materials, beads and equipment you need to make you own designer earring with your choice of my lampwork beads. You can read a little more about it here or contact Vicki to book into one of my "hands on jewellery" sessions on July 24th! I will be sending a brief newsletter to my Brisbane/Queensland followers with more details over the next week or so. 
... replenishing the estore - new earring pairs

The July20 code is having a good run so far in the estore this month! Many of you have taken advantage of our 20% store wide sale and have been snapping up some glass goodness. I am adding a swag of earring pairs this afternoon. Don't forget to type in the code at the checkout to enjoy the super savings!

Last but not least, I would like to thank Tania (Artisan Beaders of Australia) for nominating my blog for a "Kreativ Award" - what a wonderful surprise, thank you

No comments: