30.6.12

... time out

... but I'm still recovering from that stupid throat thing that I've had now for almost 3 weeks but I'm hoping to hit the studio later today (after I thaw out). We've just had two very wet and windy days at the beach - not the most ideal weather conditions but it was good to get away!

... luscious thick wire for making some "hammer time"
Some new supplies arrived while I was away and in time for me to start on some more "organic hammered" earrings this afternoon. I will pop some in both my etsy and estore as soon as they're ready.
... custom made rose bud earrings
I have finally finished and posted off all my custom order from the Sydney show. The rose bud beads are now listed in my estore as "singles" - these can be custom made for you in your preferred colour. Simply email me for details.

... authenic hot chocolate - french style
... and last but not least, I wanted to share a photo I took while at the cafe where we had some afternoon tea. Maison-de-Provence is little slice of provincal France that can be found at Cooroy, about 20 minutes drive from Noosa, in Queensland. The weather was awful but well worth the drive. Check out the gold leaf and chocolate "float" in the hot chocolate - hmmmmm!

1 comment:

Tania Tebbit said...

Hey Liz - just letting you know that I have nominated your blog for a Kreativ Blog Award - you can check it out on my page. - Cheers Tania