23.6.12

... resurfacing slowly

... after a wild week in Sydney, followed closely by a sore throat that's had me lying low for the past 7 days. It has given me time to rest and reflect on the week that was. Our time in Sydney was pretty amazing! Not only because we met up with fans, followers and friends - but also because after 20 years, we reunited with cousins and long lost aunts & uncles. It was an emotional rollercoaster - no wonder I'm exhausted!

... a room with a view - cityscape around Darling Harbor
So, this week I spent most of my time in bed with my ipad - slowly updating my webstore, adding and deleting stock after last week's show. Lots of new goodies are now available and I will continue to add new bits and pieces over the weekend - like these gorgeous freeform discs I've been obsessed with: this set is soft muted shades of cranberry and gold!

.... organic  Spiced wine discs

... Daisy Hoops earrings

... I'm heading down to the studio for the first time in two weeks. It's a mess, but I really just want to melt glass today and 'think' about the big clean up some other time. Have a fabulous weekend wherever you are and whatever you're doing! Talk soon - Liz x




No comments: