3.1.12

... back in the groove

.... and very excited to be welcoming my first student for 2012. I have been up early today to finish off the last of the studio clean up and pack up some orders that need to be shipped before the end of the week before she arrives :)


... packed, wrapped and ready to go!
 Yesterday I sent off my newsletter, the first for the year. I showed off some Italian styled millefiori pendants that I have been making. Already I am thrilled with the feedback - sold a few and have custom orders for specific colours.
 

... same but different!

I have some very specific ideas about what I want to do with the pendants in the future - I love the look of the traditional flower millifiori designs but as the same time, I'm really obsessed with the contemporary square designs and patterns as well. They will suit the modern day shapes I'm planning to use them for!
 
Ok ... gotta run now as now I'm running really late. Talk soon - Liz x

No comments: