24.1.12

.... I'm back now

... and ready to groove again. I have been away for a few weeks but it feels much longer than that! Maybe it was due to the fact that we are free of electronic gadgets during this time? It was the opportunity to wean myself free from the facebook/email/computer addiction that I have. I'm not too sure how long it will last now that I'm back home again :) 

... Busselton Jetty, Busselton - WA

Apart from my teaching session at the Albany Summer School (Western Australia) we also had some time to rest and recover from the busy year that was. It was great to explore different parts of the country that have been on my "to do" list for some time. The Margaret River region of SE WA was the perfect location for lots of exploring, swimming and down time with my boys. 

... grapes from the Cape Mentelle vineyards

... hand made @ Gabriel Chocoate
... beautiful Australian Flora - always an inspiration!
 Well, my happy snaps are now posted and my blog has been updated.I've been putting off the "studio clean-up" since before Christmas so I'm contemplating a start (some time soon). The torch is calling me so, it may have to wait for a while longer :) Liz x

No comments: