25.10.11

... what's next?

... the Brisbane Craft and Quilt Fair is done and dusted for another year. It was great to see so many familiar faces and facebook fans and followers who materialised from the monitor into real people. We thank each and everyone of you for your ongoing support and words of encouragement.I spent most of yesterday sorting out my studio and trying to pick up where I left off before the show - and realised its going to take me a few days to get it all sorted. Today I will start off on the orders from the show and add a few new bits and pieces to the estore - new pansy pairs and some earring bicones!I was very excited to see that all the copper enamelled beads and findings were very popular and have now sold out! This is fabulous news as I've been itching to make a few more using lovely bright summer colours.

Have a great week everyone! I am looking forward to meeting new students who arrive tomorrow for some beginner lessons. I will check in again towards the end of the week - ciao for now ~ Liz x

No comments: