14.10.11

... organised chaos

... will be my coping mechanism for the next few days right up until the start of the Brisbane Craft and Quilt Fair. Yes, it's that time again and no matter how organised and prepared I think I am for this event, there is always something else to do. I have spent the last few days sorting out my glass and tool kit as once again, as I will be one of the guest artist demonstrating at the show for its duration.
I've been madly sorting and packaging beads, bead kits and assorted jewellery that I will have on display at my stand #J13 located in the "bead fair" section of the show. Christian will be on the stand, so pop in and say hello! It's the perfect time to be thinking about special gifts for special people - Christmas is not too far away and hand made crafty goodness is a fabulous alternative to commercial, mass produced products and goods.


The flower obsession continues and I am enjoying using my recent photographs as inspiration for more pansy/viola/johnny jump-up style beads. I have added a few more varieties to my floral repertoire, so pop into the estore and check them out for yourself.
Have a lovely weekend everyone - I am looking forward to some serious studio time over the next few days. Take care - talk soon; Liz x

No comments: