8.6.11

... new items in my e-shop

... yes, it's been a while since I last posted! Just coming up for air as I wanted to tell you that I have recently been jazzing up my on line store and have now stocked some new items on my shelves.

Glass bell flowers, leaf headpins and new big hole beads are just a few. I am also taking pre-orders for my pink rose buds here. You will be able to pick them up from my stand at the Sydney Craft and Quilt Fair - Darling Harbor - June 22nd to 26th.


I have 4 free passes to attend the Sydney Craft and Quilt Fair. If you would like to win one, please register your details here. People who have previously registered will be entered automatically - I will draw the winners on Wednesday, June 15th and post them on my Facebook page and on my blog.

And, last but not least - I wanted to tell you about a friend of mine who has a fabulous little business called Stamped Elements. Kathy makes beautifully crafted silver jewellery... lovely isn't it?

You can check out some more of Kathy's work here ...

I am now the proud owner of these little lovelies! If you are looking for something to do over the coming long weekend, why not head over to Esk for the Quilt Fair? You will find Kathy showing off her beautiful work there. Back soon later this week... cheers, Liz x

2 comments:

Stamped Elements said...

Thanks for sharing, Liz!

Coqueta Bonita Creation said...

I just started following your blog, cute name!! I live in the United States and like seeing whats popular in other countries. All your ideas are so cute! I would love if you could follow my blog as well. Find me at: http://coquetabonitacreations.blogspot.com/