10.6.11

... free tix to go

... to the Sydney Craft and Quilt fair later on this month are up for grabs. Winning is easy and all you need to do is to register your details here.

I will draw the 4 winners names from the list next Wednesday and in plenty of time to have this ticket sent to you.

This morning I spent time sorting and packaging up the bell flower headpins I made earlier this week onto cards and in plastic sleeves, ready for our trip down to Sydney in a few weeks time.


I have picking and sorting through my stash of veiled cane in order to make these little bell flowers up ... next task is to make up more of the complementing leaf pins to match. Have a lovely weekend everyone. If you are lucky to live in Queensland, you will enjoying a long weekend. Back soon - cheers, Liz x

No comments: