25.5.11

.... home sweet home

... The gorgeous city of Perth has been home for the past 10 days. I attended the Perth Craft and Quilt Fair, both a guest artist and as a stall holder. My partner Christian was running the show at my stand while I was based in my purpose built stand, demonstrating the art of hand made beads! The feedback was incredibly positive and a real "highlight" of the Craft and Quilt Fair itself!

Lots of good things have come from our stay... (more news on this later) We met lots of lovely people, all of whom shared our passion for glass and hand made beads.
We even got to spend some "down time" after the show and spent a few days doing the tourist thing.

... cycling around Rottnest island

... meeting a few of the local Quokkas

It will be a busy few weeks ahead as we prepare ourselves for the next show. I am looking forward to my workshop with Anastasia, which starts on Friday.... playing with glass enamels has been on my play list for some time and I promise to post pics as I go! talk soon, Liz x

No comments: