16.6.11

... technical issues

... stopped me from announcing the winners of the free tix to the Sydney Craft and Quilt Fair yesterday. So without any further interruptions, I would like to thank everyone who entered my little promo.

Congratulations to the winners above - your single entry tickets to the fair will be in the post today and arrive in time for you to attend the show - compliments of Expertise Events. Make sure you pop in and say hello - or better still, hang around for a while and watch me make beads :)


Preparations for the Sydney fair are in the final stages - sorting and packaging my bead stock has pretty much taken most of my time over the past week. Yesterday I took a break and made some more fluted disc beads - this lot in vibrant cool colour shades. I will have them with me at the show, and later on listed in my estore


I am looking forward to the "Wynnum Up Late" event that highlights all the fabulous stores in the Brisbane suburb where I live. I will be based at The Collective Store where you can see a new selection of my winter inspired jewellery and accessories. Come along and have some fun!

No comments: