30.4.11

... some serious forward planning

... has made me re-think my plans for the next few days. I was hoping to do some day tripping on the coast but as usual, I seem to a little flustered about my workload at the moment.

.... So, instead I've decided to head over to Thea and Sami's Open day this morning. I've had this in my diary for some time so I'm pleased that my sudden change of plans today has me doing some "me" things.

... hand shaped glass leaf earrings

On the agenda today is to deliver a new selection of stock to the Red Hill Gallery. Lovely rich, bold colours and funky new styles are on offer. So, if you've yet to pick out something special for mum, make your way down the the gallery to see some of my new work!

Yesterday was a teaching day for me and a lovely break in my frantic schedule. I especially enjoy catching up with returning students who, over time have built up skills, techniques and confidence in their own abilities.

Taylor made classes and personal 1:1 tuition is part of my teaching. Classes and workshops can be custom designed for intermediate and advanced skill levels. Please contact me here for further information and details.

Mother's Day (May 8th) is fast approaching and to help you make you make your life a little easier - I have decided to offer a 10% discount on all items in my cabinet at The Collective Store. This offer is valid from today (Saturday 30th April) till Sunday May 8th. All items will be beautifully gift wrapped or come in gorgeous silk pouches. Just let the lovely Leonie know you are a follower of my blog or a member of my Facebook page and she will apply the discount to your chosen items.

Have a great weekend everyone ......

2 comments:

Dee said...

absolutely love the leaf earrings!!

Creative Arty Facts said...

Thanks Dee - I love these too!