24.4.11

... playtime with the girls

... was so much fun yesterday! I spent most of the day relaxing with friends and trying out new things in the studio.
Glass enameling metal beads has been on my "to-do" list for a long time. Gee, if I'd known it was so easy and so much fun, I would have done it a long time ago!
Of course, now I've run out of play beads and will have to wait till i get some more or clean out the cupboard where I know I will find the others ... (2011 resolution#11 - creation is messy! Do not clean up studio as it will be difficult to find where you've put "those things")

I am currently running a birthday promo on my facebook fan page - pop over and have a look. I have re-loaded a second photo where you will be able to "tag" yourself in order to enter the $50 voucher giveaway. The competition will close on April 30 and the winners name will be posted on my blog and facebook. The winner will be able to use the voucher to redeem beads, finished jewellery or on classes!

Have a lovely Easter - we are off to Bribie Island for the day on a family picnic with my sister!

No comments: