Another crazy April whirlwind ride for us - this one was no exception. Wanna know how busy I've really been? Read on ....
- flew into Sydney to take a couple of classes with the fabulous Corina Tettenger at GoGo Glass studios ... the three day floral class was amazing but extremely thrilled with Corina's Ring workshop!
- making new gear for the new display cabinet that has now made it's way to The Collective Store
- preparing bead sets for students attending Carol Cypher's workshop at Jellybeads of Mogo
- celebrated 20 fabulous years with my gorgeous husband (and now business partner - lets see how long that lasts!)
- hosted house guests for 4 days and celebrate my "5 o-oh" birthday over the weekend just gone
- Still writing up this months newsletter which includes "fabulous and 50% off " codes for all readers inside
- preparing for individual student lessons later this week
- ... still looking for the Easter bunny!