11.10.10

... wet but fun!

... the constant rain over the weekend didn't stop the fun at our place over the weekend. I made up some funky flower beads and will have them at the Brisbane Craft and Quilt fair later on this month. Again, it will be held at the convention centre from October 20 -24th. So come along and check out the new goodies on show!


... floral fun beads
Think Pink month is once again with us and to help raise my needed awareness, I am giving away a pair of pink earrings. I couldn't decide which one should be part of the October giveaway, so it will be the winner's choice!
Winning is simple - just leave a comment below. The giveaway will continue for the entire month of October and the winner's name will be posted on this blog at the start of November and published in my monthly newsletter. All the earring have been made by me and are finished with quality sterling silver hooks and findings.
... pink pearl, silver and glass -some of my favourites!

... fun and modern crystal drop earrings

... pink crystals, silver and glass!
Enjoy the week peeps! Take care if you're in the Brisbane area as the rain and wet weather conditions are here for at least another few days. Talk soon - Liz x

3 comments:

Sandrine said...

Your new flower designs are gorgeous Liz!I hope I will be able to visit the fair too :)
It has been pretty bad here weather wise, keep dry!x

Stamped Elements said...

Hi Liz
Lovely earrings, and a great idea:) I would be happy to have either of them in my ears!!!!
Kathy

Robyn said...

I think they are all beautiful Liz my favourites would have to be the the pink,silver and pearls.. looking forward to seeing you in a few days :)