13.10.10

... this goes with that

... how gorgeous are these shoes? They're not mine unfortunately but I just love the colours and the different textures used. They belong to a friend of mine who has asked me to make some matching jewellery so she can wear them to her birthday soiree this weekend.


... if the shoe fits - have matching jewellery made


From the silver choker, you can just see the "grape style" cluster of pink and fuchsia coloured beads. I love this so much, I think I may be re-modelling one for myself! In the mean time, Happy Birthday Julie!!!!!


Did I tell you already that I am getting ready for the Brisbane Craft and Quilt Fair? I am madly trying to sort out the studio and have started packing my "box" in preparation for the fair. The show runs from October 20th thru to the 24th at the Brisbane Convention Centre. The extremely wet weather this week has kept me indoors and focused on my work (just as well!) so I am pretty much on track.

You will find me at stand F22 - sharing again with Mad Monnie. I will have some new season's beads, kits and jewellery on show. And ... if you are on my mail out list, you will now that I am running some special promotions to coincide with the show. Not on the list? Just email me for a copy of the last newsletter. Talk again soon; cheers for now - Liz x

1 comment:

Hot Fudge said...

I love what you've created to go with the shoes - lucky friend! Good luck at the craft fair. I have a couple of small quilts on show, so I'll try to stop by and say hello.