19.10.10

... Brisbane Craft and Quilt Fair

... begins tomorrow and I have been madly packing, pricing, primping and preparing for the event. (... oh, forgot to mention panicing!!!)
I spent most of today preparing my stand but came home to finish off lots of "last minute" loose ends.
.... new fairy disc beads in fab colour combinations

Also new this time round are Creative Arty Facts gift certificates - available in $50, $75 and $100 amounts. Gift Certificates can also be used to purchase 1:1 personal tuition and private classes for someone special or as a special gift. If you're not sure, please contact me and I can help you out.

.... super special deals on silver cored beads

The Craft and Quilt fair runs thru to October 24th - you can find me at stand F22 sharing with Mad Monnie! So, come along and check out what's new in my world - kits, beads, pairs, and special "one-off" Christmas decorations and Beautiful baubles.

**** don't forget about the special promo running during the show - all sales over $100 will have a chance at winning a half day private bead making session with me at my studio. All names will be entered into the draw and the winner announced in my November newsletter.

Looking forward to seeing you at the show - ciao for now ~ Liz

1 comment:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

How exciting! Best of luck with the last minute prep - I'll drop in and say hi on Thursday!