24.7.10

... New York

... Modern day communication is amazing! I am updating my blog post today via my iPhone! A great gadget to help you maintain links with family & friends but a real pain to learn to use.

I arrived in NY late Sunday evening - staying in Times Square was not conducive to sleep, so I was up and out as soon as I arrived. My "to do and to see" list included bead shops where I have normally shopped on line. It was good to finally see the full range of bead goodies and of course to see in person the fabulous range of styles and colours.

MoMa, the Met and the Guggenheim (where some of my all time favorite works live) were just amazing but just as special as walk thru Central Park! Last on my list was the Empire State building - cityscape views were breath taking.
Visiting Washington today & enjoying the "rest" on the coach.
Will post pics as soon as know how - talk soon Liz xx

2 comments:

Hot Fudge said...

Just as well I'm not the envious type Liz. Sounds like you're having a ball visiting two of my favourite American cities. Hope your trip is a huge success.

Stamped Elements said...

Oh wow Liz - So glad you are having a great time in NY! How I wish I could be there too!!! Don't forget to get an I <3 NY T-shirt!!!!!!!!
Cant wait to see pics!

Kath