12.4.10

... rest and relaxation

Hope your weekend was restful and relaxing! The words rest and relaxation don't mean much in our house. There is always something to do - renovations to finish, beads to make orders to complete etc. etc.

However, the weekend just gone was a "me" weekend. I did manage to catch up with friends, tick off major things in my diary as well as getting to Thea's (from Thea & Sami) open studio event. I have had this pencilled in my diary for quite some time now and I was thrilled to finally meet the lovely Thea in her place of play! I will leave you with some images from the weekend's play - talk soon, Liz x

... elegant, crisp designs on natural hemp fabrics

... striking fretwork!

... fundraising for Mummy's Wish Foundation

1 comment:

Thea said...

It was lovely to meet you too Liz. I look forward to visiting one of your Open Studios. x