23.11.09

... can you feel it?

It's coming .... Christmas that is, and it's everywhere!
I am starting to get a little excited about it all. I try not to get caught up in all the hype that seems to start earlier and earlier every year but there comes a time when you can fight it anymore, so I'm stepping in, baubles and all.
These are part of my new Bold + Beautiful collection which I'm excited to be launching at the BrisStyle designer markets on December 5.
These earrings come from Hot Dot series - bright, fun and funky earrings - these ones happen to come in Cherry Red and Apple Green.
Find some in my etsy store now, or better still come and see the entire collection at the markets on Racecourse Road in Hamilton.
My Creative Arty Facts Garden Boutique will be located on the grassed area on lawns of St Augustine's Church. Talk soon - Liz x

No comments: