1.12.09

... on the first day of Christmas


.... my true love gave to me, new glass to play with and a partridge in a pear tree! Yep ... the box arrived the other day and I'm loving it!!! But, it's also the first day of Summer and I have to say, it's been a bit hot. The studio is fitted with air con (thank goodness) so it's not too bad. The cool tiles on the floor also help keep the room temps down so I'm thankful!
The garden boutique for this week's BrisStyle Designer Markets this weekend is coming along nicely .... we put the marquee in the garden over the weekend to make sure it was all ok - and it was :) I'm putting the finishing touches on my stock and looking forward to catching up with customers and friends, old and new!
Just before I sign off, I want to wish Emma-Lee from Milk Thieves Art + Design the best of luck on her opening day on Thursday. I am thrilled to be apart of this venture and another exciting chapter for Creative Arty Facts. Talk soon ~ Liz x

No comments: