18.11.09

... I love it when

... I can't see where one colour ends and the next one begins! The frangapani trees are flowering at the moment and this one with the orange, pink and yellow blooms would have to be my absolute favourite! I just want to eat them - but then I wouldn't have them to look at!
I love this colour scheme too at the moment - perfect for summer living in the semi tropics. The colours around me seem to influence the beads I make, so watch out for some big, bright and beautiful summer fun beads - coming your way very soon!
With the BrisStyle designer markets less than 3 weeks away, I am once again in panic (slight) mode. I think I have it all under control but there's always something that upsets the plans. So far, so good. I am looking forward to catching up with family, friends and customers where I will have lots of new and very different work to show you. Write this one up in your diary as you wont want to miss this perfect opportunity to catch some quality designer goods. So, see you there! Liz

No comments: