3.5.09

...... day 5 and counting

Today is day 5 of the Stitches and Craft Show (Brisbane) and we are on the home stretch! It's been exhausting but wonderful.
I have met so many people who buy my beads (either on line from me or from Mad Monnie) who I would normally never meet. It wonderful to finally be able to put names to faces!

If you are thinking of coming in the to the Brisbane convention centre, then please do! I would love to meet you! This also give me an opportunity to chat with you about my work...how its made, the materials I use and information about new colours and style for the winter months ahead.

For those waiting for the winners of my April giveaway to be announced, I apologise. I have been swamped with Stitches and Craft preparations . I promise to carry out the draw tonight when i get home and post the winners info as soon as I have contacted them personally.

I will also have some Mother's Day and show special up for grabs in my etsy store next week. If you have a discount voucher from the show, you will be able to use this to make a purchase from my shop this week. Ciao for now - Liz x

No comments: