29.4.09

... Brisbane Stitches and Craft Show.

Are you going to the Brisbane Stitches & Craft Show? It's been a fantastic start to the 5 day event.
Lots and lots of people and so many stalls to visit. It's been lovely to meet people who I've only know via my blog and my links to BrisStyle. Thank you so much for taking the time to find me and introduce yourself.
I handed out sooooo many flyers and vouchers today. Did you get one? Heres a little more information.....

The BrisStyle team are running a special offer during the show! Keep an eye out for the lovely ladies sporting a BrisStyle badge during the Stitches & Craft Show. If you spot one don't be shy, she has a 10% discount voucher for you to use in participating BrisStyle stores. Participating BrisStyle stores can be found here: BrisStyle

Terms and Conditions
1. Offer can only be used once per participating BrisStyle Etsy seller. So, you can use the one voucher to shop in multiple participating BrisStyle Etsy shops but only once in each shop.

2. Discount does not include Postage.

3. Discount does not include custom orders only stock listed in shops.

4. To Obtain the Discount:
Simply write the code that is listed on your voucher in the message to seller section of your sale, and when you have finished the checkout process, don't click the Payment button straight away. The seller will email you a revised PayPal invoice that will include your 10% discount, and you can simply click the PayPal button in the email to make your payment. Easy!

In the mean time I wanted to show you some of my new styled beads.... made using a new press I am testing for my friend John (more on this later) and some hand pulled murrini I made last week. I love the blue and ivory combination - takes me to the beach every time *** sigh***
See you at the show! Liz x

1 comment:

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Hi Liz
It was so nice to meet you yesterday...you are very talented and it is always nice to put a face to a name.
We hope you have another fab 4 days of the show and we hope to meet up with you again in the near future.

From
Liesa and Miriam