14.3.09

....total strangers

Don't you just love it when a total stranger lets you know that they love the beads you make? Today I had an email from slinkymalinkicat letting me know that she had chosen my Noosa Sea Glass Focal bead to be featured in an Etsy Treasury she had put together. I am just thrilled to see my work in someone else's etsy shop - The etsy treasurey only lasts for a limited time, so make sure you hop on over and see the fabulous collection objects d'art that make up Ice Cream Castles ... yum!

The bead front this week sees a continued focus on my etsy shop and beads for sale on my webpage. Today I listed some bead pairs - perfect for earrings. I find that sometimes buyers like to buy just what they need and not necessarily the whole set. So, for my followers who have been asking...these are for you. Have a fabulous week - see you next time, Liz x

No comments: