17.3.09

...something old - new - borrowed and blue!

Old? Well, this glass has been sitting amongst my glass stash for a very long time. I discovered it last week when I decided to clear my work table and focus on using some glass I don't normally use (but have lots of!). Silver loaded glass is all the rage at the moment - I'm just beginning to see why! It's totally addictive and completely unpredictable!

So, while it technically it is old, its new for me and I am looking forward to more work in this style of bead. I have borrowed a press from a friend (which I since returned) and the blues and deep greens from this glass make it all a marriage heaven for me :)
Needless to say, that since discovering this treasure, I have found more of the same and some a little different. In the weeks to come, you will be able to buy sets beads made in this style from my etsy store or directly from my website.

This week I have added several new pieces of jewellery... new earrings and some bracelets. Let me know what you think! Ciao for now.... Liz x

No comments: