6.3.09

.... a change of season.

Well....where is Autumn? I have been waiting and waiting for the cooler weather to arrive ... but nothing! In fact, this week temperatures reached 36 degrees (not once, but twice!!)
I was hoping things would start to cool down but I guess it's not going to happen just yet. So, we are off to the beach for the weekend to cool off!
My focus this week has been to re-stock my etsy shop. These are some of the goodies you can find on show at the moment. I am still obsessed with my Noosa Sea Glass and have made a several sets, the first which is already available on etsy. They are softly etched and have a smooth satin feel to them. I will be adding focal beads that complement this style of bead - watch this space! The prices are listed in US dollars - Aussie buyers should contact me for a revised price.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Till next time, have fun and take care - Liz x

No comments: