21.1.09

... love is in the air....

..... and at Mad Monnies bead shop! Earlier this week I dropped off some of these little lovelies and spent time jazzing up my cabinet, which now has poll position and sits in the front window!
Each month I will feature something new and different! To get the ball rolling, I have set up a heart bead display, just in time for St Valentine's Day on February 14 th.

Some of these beautiful heart beads have been masked and then etched to reveal a luscious red heart on a silky smooth background. They are packaged in pairs and are a perfect size for earrings.
I also promised to give you some more details to my forthcoming exhibition. This is a link to an ad which was published earlier this week. It will give you some background information on the other artists who are also taking part in the show. I am really looking forward to seeing our collective efforts. Please contact me if you need further information.

I am still not quite finished but hope to have it all wrapped up by the end of the weekend. Thank goodness it's an extra long one. Enjoy Australia Day ~ make sure you get out there and celebrate! Cheers and ciao for now!

No comments: