9.1.09

one week down - 51 to go!

As some of you may already know the Eumundi Markets are some of my all time favourites. It's a quick drive from home and we usually finish a great morning with a swim at the beach at Noosa. Last weekend's trip up was no exception. My trips up there are the usual mix of business and then the beach...ha ha!
It's a great way to get to know the locals and meet others in the glass/bead/jewellery industry. I met Kat Cooke who is a local bead maker from the Sunshine Coast . Kat was getting ready to head off to the US this week where she is taking some classes with Loren Stump - lucky girl!!!
I am delighted to announce that I have been invited to exhibit my work that will feature several prominent female artists. Titled Women of Substance, the show will start on February 13th and will be held at the Red Hill Gallery in Brisbane, QLD. More details as they are announced. The beads in this weeks post were my afterthoughts of my time at the beach.
Caio for now... Liz x

1 comment:

Giulia Mauri said...

Thank you so much for your visit and your kind comment!

Perhaps next year Befana will arrive to Australia too, who knows... :)

Best Wishes for the New Year,

Giulia
www.thecardtree.etsy.com