2.1.09

Happy New Year

Well .... what and amazing few weeks its been. Actually, it's been a pretty big year to be honest with you! I always promise myself that I wont get caught up in all the rush that surrounds itself around the Christmas and New Year period...and every year I do!
I shouldn't really complain as I have had wonderful support from family, friends and customers this year. I would like to thank you for your ongoing support and encouragement. I am humbled by the thought that there are people out there who actively seek my work out.
Along with the Red Hill and Emporium Galleries, The Milk Factory Gallery in Bowral, N.S.W has kept me extremely busy for the past few months. I have been working on an African themed collection that was featured in the current edition of HIGHLIFE magazine. (page 44-45 if you are looking!)
My studio is coming along quite nicely! I have moved in, sorted the glass storage out and even purchased the furniture from Ikea. I will take pictures later on this morning (after I clean up from the impromptu par-ty last night ;) )
Ciao for now... Liz

No comments: