1.12.08

On the first day of Christmas....

... it was damn hot! I was up early, but by 9am I could tell it was going to be a hot and humid day. I spent most of it downstairs in the new studio - yay! There is still a little more "grooming" to go, but already I am enjoying the spacious surrounds, complete with lack of clutter (for the time being) and knowing where everything is.

Inspired by a friends photo on facebook of her glass stash, I started sorting thru all my bits and pieces. OMG - the next time anyone hears me say "I need more glass" you'd better slap me hard - LOL!!! Pics coming soon and when you see them, you'll understand what I mean.

If you have been cruising my website, you will notice that I only have 1 pair of earrings and 2 bracelets up for sale. That's because everything else has sold. I am working as fast as I can to replace the website stock...please come back and check in the next day or so. C U soon ~ Liz x

No comments: