22.11.08

... and the rain came down (and in)

In the past week, Brisbane and the surrounding areas has experienced some amazing storms, and more are predicted for the current weekend.
The sound and light shows have kept us all enteretained and busy for the past week. My new studio floor flooded mid week - we managed to soak up all the eccess water with beach towels only to wake up on Friday morning to a fresh lot. Today the windows and doors are open and hopefully this will allow the breeze in to help dry up the last of the water... *sniff*

I have some new silver cored beads up for sale, along with some new bracelets. Have look and let me know what you think. The beads in the photo are the handles to the canape sets I've been working on. If you would like to see more of these or need further info, please contact me.

No comments: