15.10.08

my place of Zen

...for this week at the very least, was the ever so peaceful Japanese Bathhouse and Women's Day Spa in Newstead, Brisbane. It was totally indulgent and a self absorbing way to start the week. Peaceful, relaxing and a great place to regroup my thoughts and focus on the busy weeks that lay ahead of me.

On the bead front this week sees the last of the focal beads being made (all in pink) for Monica's Jewellery Classes being held on October 23rd and 25th to support the McGrath Foundation. I have updated my website during the week and have added some very cool heart earring. You can check them out here. I have also sold out of all my silver cored beads for the time being - they will now live at Studio Altenburg in Briadwood. The lovely Gina couldn'dt decide which ones she liked the best, and so she bought them all! God bless you Gina :)

Life has been very hectic of late and it seems there's never enought time to do the things we really want to do. The weekend saw us all spend some quality time as a family. Christian and Sebastian had a 4am start on Sunday as they prepared to take part in the 100km + charity cylce ride from Brisbane to the Gold Coast. They both crossed the finishing line several hours later...both smiling! What a HUGE effort ... we are all very proud of you both ~ well done.

No comments: