27.10.08

wot goes 'round.......

Another fast and furious week for me as I frantically try to beat the bead clock to get all the orders filled before the concrete guys arrive first thing on Monday morning to re-do my studio floor.

I was really excited - till it dawned on me that I needed to pack up my entire glass stash and a gazillion containers of assorted silver findings, assorted Czech beads, tools and stringing materials etc. etc. etc. Man, where did all this stuff come from?

By the end of the day we had actually managed to clear the entire studio and by early this morning my creative space looked like this.
Well, there's a lot of banging and drilling in the next room . I can hardly hear myself think yet alone think of doing anything creative today. Back later when it comes to me.

No comments: