10.2.13

... well, here it is

... well, almost! Once again, I've made it by the skin of my teeth go get my Bead Soup Mix off to my partner. I have played before, but this time I am team up with the very talented Tracey from  Tracey Stillman Designs. 
... these are some of my favourites!
... but can check out some of Tracey's gorgeous work via her etsy store - I just love the metalwork elements she includes in her limited jewellery pieces!

... can't hide the colors
... but hopefully I've camouflaged the pieces so she cant guess first go! I'm very excited to have been teamed up with Tracey, who I met in person for the first time last year at a beading treat. Even though we live in the same city we really don't cross paths very often and fb is really the only way we connect - but I think a studio play date might be on the cards in the near future!

So, thanks again Lori for teaming us up this time around. I can't wait for my goodies to arrive! Have a lovely weekend everyone - talk soon, Liz x

No comments: