20.12.12

testing, testing

.... one, two, three!

Did I mention earlier that I am testing another batch of soon to be released colours from CiM? Kerry from Affordable Inspirations has asked me to put some new colours thru their paces - how could a bead maker say NO to that?
... sneak peak - Tangerine fluted discs
I am struggling with the heat though - not only has someone finally flicked the "hot" switch but the humidity is making thinks even more difficult. I did want to share these fluted discs with you using one of the test colours before the actual release date in January.  I will publish the first of  my technical notes next time.

Have your subscribed to the new Digital Australian Beading Magazine yet? I was honored to write a feature article about new enamel craze sweeping the country - I will be teaching these classes as part of the Albany Summer School in January, 2013 and also at The Whimiscal Bead in Victoria (now fully booked) ... 
The good news is I am in the middle of finalising another workshop for early March, also in Victoria - I promise to share the details once the workshop proposals have been tweaked!

... enameled necklace tutorial.
In the mean time, you can purchase your very own 'enameled necklace' kit from the estore. It is currently available in various colourways including: Shades of Blue, Rainbow and Reds/oranges and yellows.
... and for a limited time only, we are giving a pair of matching earrings in kit form with every enameled necklace kit purchased.

Will be back in a few days - take care and see you soon! Liz x

No comments: