13.4.12

... it's not a big deal

... but I wanted to share our birthday celebrations with you. We are discounting everything off our estore starting now and ending on April 17. If you're a Creative Arty Facts Fb follower, then you may already know this. If not, then simply enter the code APRIL20 when you check out of our estore and you will receive a 20% discount - store wide but excludes classes and vouchers.
... blue Marguerite Daisy earrings
Of course, I have been thinking about this promotion for some time now but I am so badly organised these days that not everything is up on the web at the moment. I will continue to add more findings, bead pairs and finished jewellery over the weekend and up until the 17th April when the sale ends at midnight.
... Desert Rose bead sets
The studio is a mess and I will use the remainder of the weekend to do a pretend "tidy-up" ... we have enjoyed a few days at the beach and now we are home. So it's back to the grind for me but I am feeling relaxed and revived so this can only be good, don't you think?

This week I will continue to work on my other projects. I have some big plans "shelved" at the moment but they are calling my name and I hope to share these with you very soon. In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend - rest, relax and enjoy!

No comments: