9.3.12

... new creations

... from my studio this week have kept me at bay (and happy) this week. It's been an incredibly busy week but I'm really pleased with some of my projects coming into completion.


I've long wanted to, not only make my own copper findings and jewellery components, but to also incorporate them into my jewellery. Over past few weeks, I have been taking some time out from my usual bead making routine to devote some time to learning new skills - and this was one of them.

I love the fact that Ive been able to add these metal elements that have been heated, hammered, bent and shaped into jewellery findings.
It's really changed the way some of my jewellery looks now - I think I really like the change. Of course, I still love to use silver but for now, I'm enjoying this new found thing!
I finished off some new pieces earlier this week and popped a few bits in the estore. I would love some feed back on what you think! Well, that's if for me - I'm off to bed. Have a fabulous weekend everyone! Liz x

4 comments:

Courtney Breul said...

I love them. Your findings are great and really add to your pieces.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Beautiful earrings! Your copper headpins are fabulous as are the ear wires!

coffeeaddict said...

Wow, gorgeous!
Love the ear wires. I've wanted to try and make my own closures and findings for ages too, but I lack proper tools and practice.

Libby Leuchtman said...

Beautiful as always. Miss you. Wish you were going to the Gathering!