28.3.12

... flying high

... again after recovering both mentally and physically after the last show! OMG - how draining are these events? I've love to hear from other artisans who exhibit at trade fairs and craft shows ... but I love catching up with customers, family, friends and students - all of who make the treck to come and find us! Thank you for your ongoing support!
... new stock recently added to the finished jewellery part of the estore!
I'm looking forward to some time off from the torch this week and have lots and lots to keep me busy. New copper and silver wire arrived last week, along with some gorgeous new hand shaped and surface etched discs - all of which will look great on these new style of earrings I've been making.

... colour shifting rounds made with Roccio Silver glass  
 I spend way tooooooooooo much time in front of my computer. I stumbled across Cindy Wimmer's Button Swap not long ago and signed up for the Button Swap and Blog hop she was organising!

Oh, I have some great ideas I'm just itching to try out - partners will be paired within the next few days - can't wait to share it with you!
Have a great week everyone - look forward to seeing you all at Wynnum Up Late this coming Thursday night ~ Liz x

4 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oooh the top earrings are AWESOME!!! Love them! The beads below...sooo pretty!

Cindy said...

Liz, thanks for signing up for the button swap!

Your lampwork is so beautiful..you have a one of a kind style and the earrings are really pretty!

Creative Moon said...

OMG! I am so in love with these beads!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Amy F said...

Those beads are gorgeous! Love your blog!