11.12.11

... keeping with the programme

... has kept me a little quiet of late. I just when I thought I could step away from my studio for a while, I find myself heading back to make new pieces in order to complete custom Christmas orders. I did take a few days off about a week ago and made the most of the gorgeous Queensland sunshine and spent a few precious days at the beach with my family...
... it was perfect! Batteries are recharged, family has regrouped (for now) and I can get back to finishing off the last of my "to do" list without feeling like it's a bore chore!
I'm almost done  and the last of the goodies will be winging their way to there respective owners first thing Monday morning!
If you are looking for a little Christmas Inspiration - the Red Hill Gallery are hosting a shopping evening on Thursday December 15th and will be open for trade will 8pm. Why not pop in and enjoy a glass of bubbles,check out all the gorgeous art and wearable art items and know that buying handmade this Christmas supports your local aritsans!

And finally, I wanted to give you some advance notice of a "blog" sale that I am hosting from next week. Make sure you pop in from time to time to make the most of the "day only" sales I will promote each day next week. These items will only be available from this site and are one-off items with no repeats possible.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend - play safe and have fun! Liz x

No comments: