8.8.11

... last minute packing

... is what I really should be doing, but instead I wanted to show you some bell flowers I made earlier this week. I know I've posted pictures of these before but I never get tired of making them and once you're in the groove they are quite easy ( and very addictive) to make!


... freshly made colorful bell flowers


The cooler weather in Canberra is something that I am not looking forward to and I have spend most of the day, digging out the winter woolies (which I had almost packed away) . I am however, looking forward to catching up with family and friends, and of course the Canberra Craft and Quilt Fair being held from 11th - 14th.


I am very excited to finally be able to confirm that on October 8th I will be teaching a 1 day Focus on Floral class at the Canberra Glassworks. You can find further information and details here or book via the CIT on line booking system. If you would like more details, you can email me here.

We will learn to make vine canes, rose and complex canes and explore surface decoration techniques using gold leaf and cubic zirconias. I will post more example in future posts. For now, I'd better get back to the packing. See you in Canberra ~ Liz x

No comments: