15.7.11

.... meh!

... is pretty much how I've been feeling all week! Today was my first day back on the torch and in the studio all week. I spent most of it putting together the last of the Sydney orders, photographing and listing my new enameled beads and trying to finish off my now very overdue newsletter.


... assortment packs


I now have another 4 free tickets to attend the Melbourne Craft and Quilt Fair - July 28th to 31st. If you are planning to attend and would like to be in the draw, simply leave your details here. Winners will be announced on July 22nd - and in time for me to post off your free pass.


Bastille Day is done and dusted (almost) for another year. The endless hours of "le Tour" hum constantly in the background and every one and again I catch a glimpse of the coloured jersey. On the weekend we will head out to the riverfront and enjoy the free French festivities.


... orange and poppy seed friands!


Despite the forecast being wet and windy, I am looking forward to cocooning myself in my studio - oh, how i have missed it! Take care - have a good one! Liz x

No comments: