22.8.10

.... primavera

... the Italian word meaning: Spring. Not long to go now but already I can see (and feel) the signs. My neighbour has Jasmine flowering over her trellis and already this is driving me crazy! While I just love the heady scent of flowering Jasmine, my sinus does not!

Despite all this, my continued focus has been on florals. I have a new collection of bead focals and earring pairs (and freebie pairs) going on show at Mad Monnies to coincide with the arrival of Spring ~ Sept 1.


........ hayfever free florals!


.... hand built glass cabochons


There has been some slight changes to the teaching schedule for September and October. Please check with Monnie or myself for changes to dates for the felted flower workshop, previously advertised as being held on Sept. This workshop will now be held on October 6Th and 9Th and bookings are now open.

In the mean time, these are some examples of student work from felt classes this week. We had so much fun yesterday! Thank you ladies - it really was a lovely afternoon! Liz x

2 comments:

Thea said...

I love your new floral beads. So pretty. x

Libby Leuchtman said...

Hey Liz! Just dropped by to say hi and drool over your beautiful beads.
As you wait for spring, I am eagerly waiting for the crisp cool breezes of fall. Our summer in the states has been so hot and steamy. I am ready for it to go.
Ohh and I love the felting too! Wish I could take a class with you.