17.12.09

... did you manage to see this?

...well, it was so big you couldn't really miss it! Alexander and I were sitting at the waterfront and saw The World cruise into Brisbane. Last night it was docked at Portside and we caught a glimpse of it as we made our way to the hip and happening dockside precinct for a bight to eat and to see the movie, Avatar.
It looks amazing and I really wanted to get up and personal but the security guards hovering at the embarkation points were making me nervous - given the chance, I would be on board that boat in a heartbeat!
I am waiting for some new glass to arrive this week - America is sooooooooooooooo far away and with the postal strike on at the moment I am starting to worry. Hope it does not go "missing in action" ... till it arrives on my doorstep, I will stalk my postie.... Liz x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi liz,

you can be my avatar any day...

Love cricri

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Wow, this looks like an amazing ride.
How was Avatar? Can't wait to see it, it looks amazing.

Liesa

Unknown said...

That is really a dream for me to celebrate once Christmas in a cruise like this with my family. Thanks for sharing this. Merry Christmas in advance...

r4i