31.12.09

... bonne année - 2010

... happy new year everyone! It's a great time to reflect the year that was and a perfect time to contemplate the one ahead. The festive season always makes me appreciate what I have - a great family, good friends and supportive followers of my work - my thanks go out to you all! I am looking forward to another fun filled and exciting year. I have some very exciting projects pencilled in for the year, the first of which is an exhibition mid February. More details to come soon!

The picture I posted was of more bell flowers I made a few days ago. I had to play with my new tools (as you do) but I'm enjoying the break away from the torch.

I bought these wirework tutorials from the very talented Jewlie Beads to keep me busy over the next few weeks. It's something I've always wanted to do. I will post photos of the finished products once they're done - wish me luck! Grosse bise - Liz x

No comments: