3.10.09

... October is the month for Pink

I wanted to post this blog entry on the first of October...it was all prepared and ready to go. We were at the beach enjoying some time away with visiting members of our family from interstate ... I had it save on the laptop, so technically it was just a matter of logging in and uploading the save message, right? No ... too hard and nothing went according to plan!

So, I'm a day or so late but it's all good. As many of you may already know, October is traditionally a major fund raising month for the Cancer Council. In particular they raise much needed funds and continue to highlight awareness for breast cancer research.

This year I have decided to donate a proportion of my sales from my etsy shop to the THINK PINK fund raising event. For the entire month of October, buy any pink item from my etsy store and help me to support this organisation.
I will also place all names from sales into a raffle to be drawn at the end of the month. The prize will be a pair of my Pink Rose Bud earrings.

3 comments:

edward and lilly said...

It's so great that you are doing this Liz!

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Nice post Liz...The earrings in the photo are adorable.
Liesa

Creative Arty Facts said...

Hiya Bec and Liesa ~ thanks for the kind words! It's such an important cause and its the very least I can do to support this organisation!