26.9.09

Have you received your copy of "Craft Fair Friends" yet? It's a publication put out by the Expertise Events who run the Craft and Quilt Fairs across Australia. Here I am on the "What's Hot in Beads" page where my rose bud earrings are featured. Not only will these luscious lovelies be available for you to purchase as beads, they will also come in kit form or as finished earrings.

The next Craft and Quilt Fair will hit the Brisbane Exhibition Centre October 21 -25, so come along and have a look at the new and exciting beads I will have on show.
If you would like me to mail you out a copy of Craft Fair Friends, please contact me and I will pop one in the mail for you. If you are out and about, you can drop into Monnie's shop where can collect your copy in person! More on this later - ciao for now :)

No comments: