1.9.09

.... alive and well

Wow - day 1 of September and already this month is going to be HUGE!
We have just spent the last 4 weeks in Europe with family and arrived home over the weekend. Jet lag is taking its toll but its given me a chance to wade through mountains of emails and paperwork that have gathered while we were away.
I already miss the busy streets and alleyways of bustling Barcelona, the picture-perfect seaside towns in Normandy and the fast and furious pace of Hong Kong!

I am thrilled to announce that my jewellery will be on show at the Canberra Glassworks this Spring. To co-inside with the annual Floriade festival whose them this year is Mind, Body and Soul - I have put together a collection of "fleur" inspired pieces.
If you're down in the Canberra area later on this month, make sure you drop and have a look. If its a bit out of your way, then the picture below will give you a sneak-peak.

I have some more exciting news to share with you over the next few weeks, so drop by soon to catch up on all the latest news. Ciao for now ~ Liz

No comments: