9.6.09

... violets and blue

Last week I spent all my time playing with my new kiln, scoring and cutting small square of coloured glass and playing around with endless mix and match colour combos.
I am really excited to be showing these new pieces. The surface is soooooo smooth but shows deep layers of melted glass chips that form beautiful colour patterns when cooled. Head over to my etsy store for more details.

This week I am thrilled to announce that my jewellery can now be found at Main Street Gallery in beautiful town of Montville in the Sunshine Coast hinterland. The gallery will stock a selection of bracelets, earrings and necklaces. If you're out and about exploring the beautiful shops and cafes, make sure you stop by and have a look! Have a wonderful week - ciao, Liz x

No comments: